Monday 30 March 2015

WASHED IN BLUE



We all believe comfort should always come first, which is something I firmly believe in. When I style my outfits, I look for pieces that are effortless, easy to transition season to season and also the level of comfort. Some tips and tricks to building your wardrobe are to buy essentials and easy to transition pieces. Everyone needs a white and black simple tee, a pair of flattering denim, and a simple yet elegant dress. In this look I have paired up the Community Veritas shirt from Aritzia which is an oversized button down that looks amazing with pants, skirts, and our favourite boyfriend shorts! I've paired up this top with the Wilfred Cauchy pants also from Aritzia. I've been on the hunt for a pair of dressy pants that don't make me look like a clown and I finally found them!!! The material of these pants are what sold me right away, instantly you could tell how amazing the quality was without a doubt. I know I will be a lot of wear out of these bad boys. When talking about comfort, did anyone mention Converse???? If I could get paid to wear converses every day, I would do it without a doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment